We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
… Until the child goes to school. Anyone who is very familiar with mathematical concepts at an early age will not hate this subject. Therefore, we should not take any worksheets, any kind of colors or colors.Children generally do well in numbers and quantities as many as they do, but in the last year of kindergarten, they are well on their nose. Digitizing and recognizing numerals is not the job of this age group! Inkбbb understand the numerical concepts of objects, patches, especially if they are regularly located in the same way as, for example, drums or dominions. Ask him how lame his feet are, his hands are lame. And the stink, the dog?
The dice can help you learn the concept of numbers
- Let's tell a story about three little piglets, three butterflies, little kittens. Let's play it and change it for a while: one of them stayed at home, only two went on, met a little kitten, were there now?
- Draw dots on the back of our imaginary dominance, no more than the small child can easily recognize. So maybe we'll only reach the small number, but we'll soon be able to expand our inventory.
Games with logical setThe logical stock of the little ones also offers great play opportunities for ovis. We can practice grouping, recognizing and formulating differences and similarities. The focus of the game is on improving focus: the narrator captures attention and ignores it when he or she focuses on the "task."
Let's invent interesting stories, and make some simple tools (houses, gardens, streets even on cubes, even on paper or on the beach in the sand) so you don't have to learn the games. Lined in a small bag, you swim in the water and take it with you wherever you go. First we roll it out and mix the blades.
- The kids have gone astray, let's help them get home, the reds (or circles, triangles) first. The little child puts the spoken details back into place, in the box. If this still does not work, a colored napkin may represent their home, gathering each species here.
- Find Big Brothers and Siblings: Spray the little kid the big and the small, the same shape and color.
- Let the children go to kindergarten, everyone's own: we make three sculptures of paper for the three skins, and here the little cuckoo gathers the small pieces of the same shape.
- Kids go for a walk, queuing up for a couple: the hole should be the same color, shape and size with a smooth side.
They may also be interested in: