We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As of January 1, 2006, the Hungarian State has provided the lump sum support specified in the Annual Budget Act for the benefit of all children born at birth.State support for baby bills serves to make life easier for young adults, as well as helping parents who are thinking about investing in their children, but only have less money each month.
Who can claim it?All children under the age of 18 who are Hungarian citizens and residents of Hungary are eligible for the Baby Voucher, but state support can be used only after the child has reached the age of 18. Payments can only be made through a Start Account, which can be opened and purchased by a parent or a member of the Hungarian Treasury. However, the Start Securities Account may be opened for all children under the age of 18 who have not yet completed their 18th birthday. If the start date of the Start Account and the child's 18th birthday is less than 3 years, the amount accumulated on the Start Account can only be used after 3 years. For children born after January 31, 2014, a newer series will be available as of February 3, 2014 under the name 2033 / S. The baby certificate is issued each year in a new series to ensure that the 19-year term of the child's birth certificate is redeemed.
Support, interest, futures
How much will she give birth to?If a person pays only $ 1,000 a month on a regular basis, they will save their child $ 600 at the end of their term, with a regular $ 5,000 monthly payment at the end of their term, which will increase their income by jumped in when buying a small apartment. The claim on the Start-up account is guaranteed by the Hungarian State in the case of products insured by the National Deposit Guarantee Fund (OBA) or government securities.
The most important are:
- Starting State Support on Start Securities: $ 42,500 (only for children born after January 1, 2006)
- Occasional Support: ivi max. HUF 6000, (10 percent of the annual payments)
- High Yield: Yields 3 Percent Yields Over Last Year's Average Inflation
- Simple: Automatically "rolls back annual interest": always in the same serial number
- Comfortable: a steady monthly remittance trust and no more problems
- Tax-free: At the end of the term, the interest earned on the Baby Voucher can be taken up free of tax and health contribution (EHO).